Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blog Post 2, Year 3

Today is a great day. I've been alone catching up on a few things that I've fallen behind on, and enjoying the snow outside. I read a writer friend's post today on Facebook about the procrastination of writers. I thought of my blog here, and the fact that I've had it nearly three years, and decided to stop procrastinating. So here it is. My second post. ever.

It feels like I have so much to say, but then the words just do not come out! When I stop procrastinating for real, I plan to post snapshot stories about my life, boring as it may seem to me. What about you? Tell me a story about what you've been up to in the comments below.

I also plan on posting recipes I've made, or made up, along with their pics. But that takes a certain amount of planning ahead, and practice, I think. The good news is that I have been practicing with the pics! What about you? Share a recipe below! I  love to try new foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment